If you are a busy professional, a Time For Your Life workshop or retreat will transform how you think about your time. Managing your time is not fundamentally about calendars and apps, it’s about managing yourself.
Procrastination and time management cause unnecessary stress and limit our productivity, creativity, and success. The main reasons we procrastinate are a failure of self-regulation, failure to manage negative emotions around tasks, and poor planning or execution. In the workplace, procrastination costs employers about $10,000 per individual per year. Individually, it can cost us our health, career success, and well-being.
The solution starts with understanding why we procrastinate and how we can manage our time better. We will delve into the thought patterns that lead to procrastination and examine motivation and motivational conflict. Through this workshop, you will:
- Understand the cognitive, motivational, and operational factors that currently limit your time management.
- Develop and articulate your big mission, vision, and values.
- Start to make your goals a reality through intentional planning and prioritization.
- Learn how to manage your mind to do things that are difficult and to confront imposterism and the fear of failure.
- Understand how to work efficiently with a deep level of focus.
This 4-week workshop will help catalyze change in your life. The Time for your Life workshop is an intense, month-long, paradigm-shifting experience that will help you think differently about your time.
Consider this a personal training program for your time management. If you are a beginner at time management or a long-time procrastinator, this workshop will help you make major changes. If you are already an expert at time management, this workshop will help you better understand your own mind and change it to become even more effective. Think about athletes or musicians, it’s the elite performers who need expert coaching to improve.
The next workshop will be in January 2024! The asynchronous portion can be done at any time. The live sessions will be on Jan 10, 17, 24, and 31 from 7:30-9pm EST. For physicians, it includes 16+ hours of CME. You can register below and begin the pre-work right away!
The four steps to managing your time.
2. Goals to Tasks
Effort, guidance & homework.
You cannot change your time management habits just by listening to new ideas any more than you can change your health by watching someone else exercise. However, you can change with effort, guidance and homework.
3. Doing It
4. Doing It Well
Join my newsletter
Sign up for inspiration and time management ideas.
What Some of My Clients Have to Say
Dr. Shenvi’s passion and enthusiasm for self-improvement are contagious. Sometimes we just need a little push and guidance when it comes to self-reflection, and Dr. Shenvi provides this in a gentle, positive, and encouraging way. Improving time management skills is not beyond anyone. This course is not intended only for those who struggle to get the basic tasks done – it is for anyone who wants to optimize their 24 available hours in a day and ensure they use them wisely and according to their values.”
Dr. Shenvi is a talented educator and teacher. And life coach. She creates an amazing psychologically safe environment where everyone feels safe and comfortable to share. She used an amazing assortment of media and resources to help us learn in between sessions. She really jammed a LOT of material into 4 weeks!
“I’ve really enjoyed the workshop and have already noticed drastic improvements to my time management.”
“The 4 weeks went by WAY too quickly. This course has been amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed this course and have been pleased to see my productivity and mental stress improve in the last few weeks.”
Most helpful course I have ever taken for self-actualization as a professional. Time management is a critical topic to be taught at all levels of academic training from undergrad to executive roles
This was fantastic. Excellent content, thoughtful, and also intensely pragmatic. Loved Christina’s willingness to share her own experiences, and to also make it safe for others to do so. I have thought very differently about many things as a result of this and will continue to progress with the principles Christina introduced me to.
Who would benefit from a workshop?
This workshop will help if you are:
- A busy professional who wants to be able to accomplish more.
- Feeling stuck in a rut at your current productivity level.
- Constantly feeling overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
- A high performer but unsure of how to take your level of focus and productivity to the next level.
- Struggling with a pattern of avoiding certain tasks and aren’t sure why.
- Drowning in emails and to-do lists.
- A chronic procrastinator who approaches their life with resignation.
- Unsure why you procrastinate on certain tasks.
- Ready to get your calendar, your mind, and your life under control.
Workshops and Retreats
- A 1-hour lecture in person or over zoom.
- A 3-hour retreat. The retreat is fast-paced, in-depth, and highly interactive. It can be in person or over zoom.
- A four-week workshop series with 1.5 hours of time live over zoom per week and 2 hours of individual, asynchronous work per week. For physicians, the workshop can include up to 12 hours of CME credit for the live and asynchronous work.
Send us a message
Submit the form below and I will get back to you promptly.