Seminars & Retreats
Why choose Dr. Shenvi for your next career development event?
Make your next career development seminar time well spent. Dr. Shenvi has spoken at numerous institutions around the country and can bring a fresh look at time to your team.
- Expertise: Dr. Shenvi has taught and coached high-performing professionals for years, and understands the challenges they face.
- Engaging speaker: Her presentations are dynamic and will leave audiences motivated and ready to implement life-changing strategies.
- Actionable insights: Dr. Shenvi doesn’t just talk about more apps and calendars. She provides practical, actionable tips that your attendees can immediately apply to their daily lives.
- Evidence-backed: Where possible, Dr. Shenvi draws on evidence from the psychology and education literature to show the effectiveness of the methods she uses.
- Personal stories: Dr. Shenvi weaves personal anecdotes and success stories into her talks, making her message relatable and memorable.
- Interactive: The 2- and 3-hour sessions are built with interactive exercises that reinforce key concepts and foster a collaborative learning environment.
Building strong time management skills is critical to helping your team members or employees be effective, efficient, and feel less stressed about their time. Nationally we lose over $750 billion to wasted time and procrastination annually. That amounts to about $10,000 per worker. On average, two hours of each workday are spent procrastinating or working very inefficiently. Procrastination is not only bad for productivity, it also causes unnecessary stress.
If you are a team or group leader, I offer several options for helping your entire company, department, or team improve their time management. Contact me here for more information or to schedule a discovery call for the group options.
Join my newsletter
Sign up for inspiration and time management ideas.
Feedback & testimonials from participants:
Dr. Shenvi is an outstanding educator and guide. The combination of resources and videos completed outside of meetings and the expertly designed synchronous sessions were perfect. I felt challenged, yet able to keep up. My calendar is packed, so if I am going to engage in something that takes 2 – 3 hours per week it has to be worth it. This program was totally worth it.
As a physician, mom of two under 5 yo, and wife, finding work life balance in a dual physician household is a constant struggle, but after having taken the course I feel I found the tools and insight needed to make my day more manageable. I feel like I have better insight on why I procrastinate and have found ways to prevent it from happening– particularly by using implementation-intention strategies!
Dr. Shenvi has also spoken at or been featured in:
What Some of My Clients Have to Say
Most helpful course I have ever taken for self-actualization as a professional. Time management is a critical topic to be taught at all levels of academic training from undergrad to executive roles.
This was fantastic. Excellent content, thoughtful, and also intensely pragmatic. Loved Christina’s willingness to share her own experiences, and to also make it safe for others to do so.
Dr. Shenvi is so impressively smooth – she knows how to captivate the audience and keep their interest. She tells great anecdotes to make things stick, and she has the practical tips that help to translate the abstract into the concrete. I could listen to her all day.
“I thought the speaker was dynamic, focused, knowledgeable, and thoroughly understanding of the demands on doctors. Excellent”
What an awesome and dense fast paced talk for time management– a lot of it is really getting into the mindset of real conviction, and prioritization and willingness to struggle with problems that will need creative troubleshooting… and not run away from them with excuses.
“Wow very refreshing, great speaker!”
This was one of the most helpful and uplifting Zooms I have been on in a long time – thank you SO much for organizing it. And Kudos to Dr. Shenvi!
Among many more
- McMaster University Program for Faculty Development, Ontario, Canada
- UNC-Chapel Hill Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development office
- Queen’s University Department of Emergency Medicine, Ontario, Canada
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Executive MBA programs, Chapel Hill, NC
- Brantford Children’s Hospital, Ontario, Canada
- Brown University faculty development program, Brown, RI
- Brown University Department of Emergency Medicine, Brown, RI
- Brody School of Medicine Women’s Faculty Group, Greenville, NC
- Cleveland Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Mayo Clinic Department of Emergency Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Vanderbilt University Department of Emergency Medicine, Nashville, TN
- Einstein medical group Department of Emergency Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- UNC Leadership in Academic Medicine Program, Chapel Hill, NC
- Tufts School of Medicine Women in Medicine Group
- Brody School of Medicine Women in Medicine Group
- UNC Departments of Neurology, MD/PhD program, and Association for Professional Women in Medical Sciences, Chapel Hill, NC
- Cape Fear Valley Department of Emergency Medicine, Fayetteville, NC
- UCF/HCA Department of Emergency Medicine, Orlando, FL
Send us a message
Submit the form below and I will get back to you promptly.