If you are a busy professional, the Time For Your Life self-paced, online course will help you transform how you think about your time.
Managing your time is not fundamentally about calendars and apps, it’s about managing your thoughts, understanding your priorities, and creating a system that works for you.
Managing our time well is how we create meaning, accomplish what matters to us, and generate enough margin to not feel constantly swamped
The solution starts with understanding why we procrastinate and how we can manage our time better. We will delve into the thought patterns that lead to procrastination and examine motivation and motivational conflict. Through this workshop, you will:
- Understand the cognitive, motivational, and operational factors that currently limit your time management.
- Develop and articulate your big mission, vision, and values.
- Start to make your goals a reality through intentional planning and prioritization.
- Learn how to manage your mind to do things that are difficult and to confront imposterism and the fear of failure.
- Understand how to work efficiently with a deep level of focus.
Managing our time well is how we create meaning, accomplish what matters to us, and generate enough margin to not feel constantly swamped.
The Online Course
This self-paced course contains over 12 hours of material as well as a self-reflective workbook. It will help give you the tools to overhaul your approach to time.
Consider this a virtual personal training program for your time management. If you are a beginner at time management or a long-time procrastinator, this online course will help you make major changes. If you are already an expert at time management, the course will help you better understand your own mind and change it to become even more effective. If you are a physician, it includes 16 hours of CME!
Join my newsletter
Sign up for inspiration and time management ideas.
The four steps to managing your time.
2. Goals to Tasks
Practice, guidance & reflection.
You cannot change your time management habits just by listening to new ideas any more than you can change your health by watching someone else exercise. However, you can change with practice, guidance, and reflection. If you have questions or want to book a discovery call, use the link below.
3. Doing It
4. Doing It Well
What Some of My Clients Have to Say
“This class completely transformed how I look at email, my calendar, creating tasks, and so much more! I still have work to do regarding my self-worth and imposter syndrome but feel really happy to have acknowledged many of these feelings and am now on the right track to success.”
“I really have taken home a lot to think about. Already I have made some changes which speaks to Dr. Shenvi’s skills and am keen to keep progressing. Thank you very much for developing such an effective (and deeply reflective) program. I think this will really help a lot of us Type A strivers.”
“I attended a top tier business school, and what Christina Shenvi has put together offered me more practical tips than any of those courses. If you’re ready to do the work and commit to better time and career management, this course is for you!”
“The sessions have really been fantastic– thoughtful, practical, honest.”
Amazing insights, well organized and interesting materials and sessions from start to finish. I would very highly recommend this program to every colleague! I learned a lot that will help me to be more effective and satisfied with work and life.
The email advice has changed my life!!!
Who would benefit from the online course?
This course will help you if you are:
- A busy professional who wants to be able to accomplish more.
- Feeling stuck in a rut at your current productivity level.
- Constantly feeling overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
- A high performer but unsure of how to take your level of focus and productivity to the next level.
- Struggling with a pattern of avoiding certain tasks and aren’t sure why.
- Drowning in emails and to-do lists.
- A chronic procrastinator who approaches their life with resignation.
- Unsure why you procrastinate on certain tasks.
- Ready to get your calendar, your mind, and your life under control.
Send us a message
Submit the form below and I will get back to you promptly.