Building strong time management skills is critical to helping your employees be effective, efficient, and feel less stressed about their time.
Nationally we lose over $750 billion to wasted time and procrastination annually. That amounts to about $10,000 per worker. On average, two hours of each workday are spent procrastinating or working very inefficiently. Procrastination is not only bad for productivity, it also causes unnecessary stress.
If you want to help your team or your employees learn the cognitive and operational skills they need to manage their time better, contact me about running a workshop for your team or speaking at your next event.
Contact me for more information or to schedule a workshop.
Prior speaking engagements
Some of the companies and institutions that have hosted a workshop or speaking engagement with Dr. Shenvi on time management in the past include:
- McMaster University Program for Faculty Development, Ontario, Canada
- UNC-Chapel Hill Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development office, Chapel Hill, NC
- Queen’s University Department of Emergency Medicine, Ontario, Canada
Lectures or Retreats:
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Executive MBA program
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
- Passive Income MD national group
- Dupont Young Professionals group
- Brantford Children’s Hospital, Ontario, Canada
- Brown University faculty development program
- Brody School of Medicine Women’s Faculty Group, Greenville, NC
- The Council of Residency Directors Annual Assembly, New York City, NY
- Brown University Department of Emergency Medicine, Brown, RI
- US Acute Care Solutions Physician Scholars Program, national access
- Ascension Genesys Emergency Medicine Group, Grand Blanc, MI
- Cleveland Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Mayo Clinic Department of Emergency Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Vanderbilt University Department of Emergency Medicine, Nashville, TN
- UNC-Chapel Hill Geriatrics Fellowship, Chapel Hill, NC
- Princeton Women Alumni network, national access
- Einstein medical group Department of Emergency Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Select Equity Women’s Group, New York City, NY
- Leverage and Growth Physician Summit, national access
- Society for Academic Emergency Medicine annual meeting, national access
- American College of Emergency Physicians Quality Improvement and Patient Safety group, national access
Sign up for inspiration and time management ideas: