If you are a busy professional looking to make more time for what matters there are several Time For Your Life options to fit your or your team’s needs.
This is a self-paced, online course with 8+ hours of content (and CME for physicians) that will help you transform how you think about your time. Managing your time is not fundamentally about calendars and apps, it’s about managing yourself.
Individual coaching is an excellent way to supplement the online course. With coaching you can explore your current challenges, limiting beliefs, and goals. We will have time 1:1 to create an individualized plan and approach to your time, career, and personal growth.
Building strong time management skills is critical to helping your team members or employees be effective, efficient, and feel less stressed about their time. Nationally we lose over $750 billion to wasted time and procrastination annually. That amounts to about $10,000 per worker. On average, two hours of each workday are spent procrastinating or working very inefficiently. Procrastination is not only bad for productivity, it also causes unnecessary stress.
If you are a team or group leader, I offer several options for helping your entire company, department, or team improve their time management. Contact me here for more information or to schedule a discovery call for the group options.
Join my newsletter
Sign up for inspiration and time management ideas.
Who would benefit?
The workshops, retreats, and seminars will help if you are:
- A busy professional who wants to be able to accomplish more.
- Feeling stuck in a rut at your current productivity level.
- Constantly feeling overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
- A high performer but unsure of how to take your level of focus and productivity to the next level.
- Struggling with a pattern of avoiding certain tasks and aren’t sure why.
- Drowning in emails and to-do lists.
- A chronic procrastinator who approaches their life with resignation.
- Unsure why you procrastinate on certain tasks.
- Ready to get your calendar, your mind, and your life under control.
Feedback & testimonials from participants:
Dr. Shenvi’s passion and enthusiasm for self-improvement are contagious. Sometimes we just need a little push and guidance when it comes to self-reflection, and Dr. Shenvi provides this in a gentle, positive, and encouraging way.
I’ve really enjoyed the workshop and have already noticed drastic improvements to my time management.
Dr. Shenvi has also spoken at or been featured in:
Among many more
- McMaster University Program for Faculty Development, Ontario, Canada
- UNC-Chapel Hill Faculty Affairs and Leadership Development office
- Queen’s University Department of Emergency Medicine, Ontario, Canada
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Executive MBA programs, Chapel Hill, NC
- Brantford Children’s Hospital, Ontario, Canada
- Brown University faculty development program, Brown, RI
- Brown University Department of Emergency Medicine, Brown, RI
- Brody School of Medicine Women’s Faculty Group, Greenville, NC
- Cleveland Medical Center Department of Emergency Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Mayo Clinic Department of Emergency Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Vanderbilt University Department of Emergency Medicine, Nashville, TN
- Einstein medical group Department of Emergency Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- UNC Leadership in Academic Medicine Program, Chapel Hill, NC
- Tufts School of Medicine Women in Medicine Group
- Brody School of Medicine Women in Medicine Group
- UNC Departments of Neurology, MD/PhD program, and Association for Professional Women in Medical Sciences, Chapel Hill, NC
- Cape Fear Valley Department of Emergency Medicine, Fayetteville, NC
- UCF/HCA Department of Emergency Medicine, Orlando, FL
Send us a message
Submit the form below and I will get back to you promptly.